Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Recaps of Life are Always a Good Time

I would just like to say THANK GOD summer classes are over. I am so over studying and going to the same 2 classes everyday. Good news though: I got 100% and 98% on my final exams! I'm freaking stoked.

So, to celebrate, we decided to do everything we could to destroy some of the brain cells that had become so enlarged from my geniusness. Beer. The sweet, sweet nectar of life.

Anyway, just a few things to bring you up to speed on my life in the past month...

  • I spent the 4th of July in Chattanooga at my friend's lake house with her entire family and her parent's friends. We proceeded to get belligerent and sing roughly 14 songs on karaoke. I do not have a good voice.
  • I saw a girl at the pool literally wearing underwear. At 2 in the afternoon. She thought she looked goooood. She did not.
  • I renamed a shot AMERICA!!! It must be asked for while saluting. And yes, it's red white and blue. The name before I was drunk and trying to get the whole bar to chant U-S-A? Undercurrent. Worstttt name ever.
  • I made friends with a man who was in a blue wifebeater in a bar because I thought it was amusing and very strange. I then realized his tattoos were horrible drawn. Turns out, he was in a maximum security prison for quite some time due to murdering someone. SO glad I talked to him........
  • Said murderer was also doing a complete upper body workout in the bar. Complete with pull-ups on the rafters, dips and push ups. He would then yell at the end of it across the bar in a completely unrecognizable language.
  • Aforementioned murderer ripped his shirt off at the end of the night and gave it to me as "a souvenir"
  • I sang I'm On A Boat karaoke at one of our bars and at the end of it, we were received to a standing ovation and high fives. I felt like a real star while running through the crowd high fiving random strangers.

Also, I must say I officially don't understand boys. The ones I'm nice to turn out to be creepy stalkers. The ones I'm very not nice to (aka: repeatedly asking a boy who was dressed in all white when the annual White Party is while calling him P. Diddy and throwing my roommates cat on him repeatedly) seem to think I'm awesome and would like to stalk me. Really, I guess I don't understand boys who stalk. And why the boys who stalk aren't the boys I would like to be a little more stalkerish. Ok, maybe not stalkerish as much as the perfect mix of stalker/normal human being. If that exists. Jesus I think I destroyed all my brain cells.

On that note, I can not stop laughing at this commercial. Literally out loud every time I see it. Well played, Taco Bell.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Perfect mix of stalker / normal person? Not sure if that exists, does it?

Agree on the Taco Bell commercial (I saw it a fair few times while I was in Miami). Catchy. Shame the product looks a bit nasty (to me anyway).