Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Emo Kids + Fake IDs = Good Times or Too Much Crying for One World?

Ahh, the youth of America. Such a strange group of people. I don't mean to look down on the troubled lives of these clearly heartbroken children whose parents didn't love them enough.*

::cough cough::

i wonder if he got that clip from Claire's...

That being said, I can understand why they would crave the goodness that is alcohol. These are trying times my friend, and who am I to tell the youth of America not to drink. I mean, if they drank, maybe they wouldn't look like they were about to stone me to death every time I walked past a Hot Topic.

I've always thought that if a high schooler wants to drink, then go ahead. God knows I drank in high school. That is, until I received a phone call from my step-mom.

"Hey.. I was just thinking: maybe next time you go in town, you could go to the DMV and get a copy of your license for your sister. It's close enough to looking like her. Not that I'm condoning her drinking, but it would be nice for her to have."

...

Few things: my sister is 16. She just got her license a month ago. She looks NOTHING like me. She's the worst driver I've ever seen.

Did I mention she's 16?

7 years younger than me.

Yeah... I don't think that's gonna work so much in either of our favors.


Change the name to match hers, and this is about what it would look like

What're y'all's thoughts? Should I yield to the alcohol gods and bestow this privilege on the unsuspecting town of Ohio that she lives in, or should I make her suffer as I suffered and pray that someone else could get us all the beer our little livers could handle?

In my experience, not having a fake ID was a much cheaper option in the longer run for myself, as I never had to pay for the gloriousness that is beer.



* I'm allowed to make fun of emo kids, as my sister, who comes from a family that walked straight out of a Vineyard Vines catalog is convinced she is as emo as it comes

2 comments:

Ali said...

This whole go-to-the-DMV-and-get-a-copy-of-your-license-for-your-illegal-sister thang was brought up to me too! Weird. I have no problem doing it for my sister, but she is 20 years old. Not sure about doing it for a 16 year old. If you're having doubts, I say go with your gut.

charliesmith said...

If you're in need of a new fake ID, you can check out online sites that sell IDs at low prices. The fake ID community on Reddit has compiled a guide to deep web marketplaces and hidden markets.