Thursday, March 12, 2009

i youtubed for an hour and forgot my title name

We all have dreams. Personally, I have lots of them. I dream that someday, someone will find my drunkenness as hilarious as my friends do and will decide to pay me for it. I dream that someday, someone will follow me around with a video camera so that I can remember everything I did that weekend (for example, I was informed that this past weekend, I ran up to my friend, pushed him over the arm chair of the couch, slapped his ass and then nuzzled on his neck to make him feel better about it. And by friend, I mean someone I've had maybe 15 minutes of conversation with since I've met him). I also dream of things like becoming a princess, a millionaire, and having a hot air balloon at my personal discretion.

In the past 2 days, I have slept a grand total of 2 hours and 15 minutes, give or take a few seconds.. so I've had a bit of time laying in my bed thinking of my dreams and ambitions. Which last night, was to simply fall asleep.

This has taken far too long to write so I'll just come out and say it because I'm bored listening to me type this

As of Sunday evening, I will be in........... (drum roll please)

this picture is creepy. but so are some of the people in vegas so it's fitting

Yes. Spring break officially starts at 4:55 for me today, although if we're honest, I've been in Vegas mentally since last Friday.

I just called it pre-gaming for Spring Break. We leave Sunday from Nashville, get in at 6 and will most likely already be drunk from the plane.

Best part of this entire experience?

Me. Only I'll be not old, not ugly and not a man. So really, just the pitcher. And I'd
probably steal the hat if I saw him.

I realized I hadn't shared this while trying to mentally go through my closet and decide which green outfit I have that will allow for the largest amount of beer consumption.

I hope they have green beer. Or green vodka. Or any sort of green drink that's not an amaretto sour or non-alcoholic.

Either way, I'd like to share an excerpt from a little book called I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell by Tucker Max as I feel it relates to what my trip will most likely be, only a girl version. It's either that, or I'm delirious from sleep deprivation and will look back at this and attempt to delete it. Probably the second. Either way..

We got so carried away with the gambling and the attention, the next time I took notice of my watch, it was 9am Friday morning, and I was feeling a bit tipsy. I casually asked the cocktail waitress how many beers I've had:

"I don't know sweetie. I work the 2am to 10am shift, and you were rolling along when I got here. I'd guess you've had at least 20 or 25 since I've been working."

No comments: